Buy A Gift Voucher, Get A FREE Making Coupon—But Only Until 11:59pm Sunday December 24, 2017
Have you been so busy decking the halls and roasting chestnuts on an open fire that you actually forgot to get some gifts? Not to worry. There’s no blue, blue Christmas when you give Ponoko Gift Vouchers. And you can get them right now—no standing in long lines or fighting the holiday crowds.
Plus, we’ve made the deal even sweeter than everyone’s favorite figgy pudding:
- Buy $1,000+ of Gift Vouchers – get a FREE $500 Making Coupon
- Buy $500 – $999 of Gift Vouchers – get a FREE $225 Making Coupon
- Buy $250 – $499 of Gift Vouchers – get a FREE $110 Making Coupon
- Buy $100 – $249 of Gift Vouchers – get a FREE $40 Making Coupon
- Buy $50 – $99 of Gift Vouchers – get a FREE $20 Making Coupon
- Buy $25 – $49 of Gift Vouchers – get a FREE $10 Making Coupon
Voucher Vs. Coupon: What’s The Difference?
A “Gift Voucher” is good for the making, the materials and the shipping costs of any laser cutting service order. And they NEVER expire.
A “Making Coupon” is good for the making costs only (read: the actual laser cutting). And they expire within three months.
The Finer Details
Both the Gift Vouchers and Making Coupons are valid for Ponoko USA & NZ Free & Prime account orders. They are NOT valid for PCM, making speed upgrades, Prime subscriptions, Samples or Showroom orders. You can use one Gift Voucher or Making Coupon redemption code per order. There’s no change given if the service cost is less than your voucher or coupon value. And they are not redeemable for cash.
Get More For Your Money: Here’s How To Order Vouchers
Since it’s the most wonderful time of the year, we tracked down Santa at the North Pole and asked him for some secret tips for how to make the most of this special BOGO offer.
Rather than bundling Gift Vouchers all into a single order, you might want to purchase them separately.
Check this out:
- If you buy $2,000 of Gift Vouchers in a single order, you’ll get a $500 Making Coupon for free. But split this into 2 orders of $1,000 each, and you’ll get 2 x $500 Making Coupons for free. Spend $2,000, get $1,000 free (rather than $500 if you mis-order).
Now that will have you rockin’ around the Christmas tree! Again …
- If you buy $75 of Gift Vouchers in a single order, you’ll get a $20 Making Coupon for free. But split this into 2 orders of $50 and $25, and you’ll get a $20 plus a $10 Making Coupon for free. Spend $75, get $30 free (rather than $20 if you mis-order).
Oh, holly jolly Christmas! But wait there’s even more …
- If you’ve made a list, checked it twice, and want to prove Santa Claus is coming to town, you can buy $10,000 of Gift Vouchers in 10 separate orders (instead of one single order)—and you get the picture—you’ll get $5,000 of Making Coupons for free. Spend $10,000, get $5,000 free (rather than $500 if you mis-order).
Joy To The World, making for everyone!
Holidays Are Merrier With Making
If you know anyone who loves to make stuff, then you know someone who would love a Ponoko Gift Voucher. While it is the season for giving, it’s not all about them. Perhaps the best part of giving this gift is that you get a little something for yourself, too.
Do you hear what I hear? That’s the sound of the clock ticking down to Christmas day. You have until 11:59 pm December 24 to do your last minute shopping here so you can get those Gift Vouchers under “O Christmas Tree” before the bells of St. Mary ring.
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! (Now where is that figgy pudding…)