We’ve heard loud and clear from our users about shipping over the last few months. And everyone on the Ponoko team has been working really hard to make changes to support our users. So it’s with great pleasure that I can formally announce our new shipping costs. The result is that shipping costs to our users in the US are slashed. And on top of that costs will be lower for almost everyone everywhere in the world as well, depending on the material and amount of materials you are having delivered.
To really give you an idea of the difference, hereâ€™s a BEFORE and AFTER comparison of where our pricing starts from for sending a single P1 or P3 sized material to different parts of the world:
* To send a P1 anywhere in the USA was $51.36 it’s NOW $14.60
* To send a P3 to New York City was $99.73 it’s NOW $20.55
* To send a P3 to San Francisco was $99.73 it’s NOW $17.75
* To send a P1 to Tokyo was $56.84 it’s NOW $38
* To send a P1 to Berlin was $45.81 it’s NOW $40.50
* To send a P1 to Barcelona was $55.72 it’s NOW $40.50
* To send a P1 to Paris was $70.25 it’s NOW $40.50
* To send a P1 to Ottawa was $44.29 it’s NOW $33.25
* To send a P1 to Sydney was $33.07 it’s NOW $16.38
To figure out how much your shipment will cost, check out our Ponoko Shipping FAQ for Designers, which includes a price guide for common shipping destinations (including by zip code). Or better yet, upload a design to your MyPonoko account to get an instant online price for making and shipping.