Bluetooth SMD Module - RN-41
Cost: $24.95 each
Description: This module from Roving Networks is powerful, small, and very easy to use. This Bluetooth module is designed to replace serial cables. The Bluetooth stack is completely encapsulated. The end user just sees serial characters being transmitted back and forth. Press the 'A' character from a terminal program on your computer and an 'A' will be pushed out the TX pin of the Bluetooth module.
Please note: This module will be replacing the phased-out Mitsumi module. The RN-41 has a lower cost and a more robust AT command set. The shape, size, and pinout of this module is the same as the Mitsumi part, although there are extra pads on the bottom of the device for added functionality.
- Fully qualified Bluetooth module
- FCC Certified
- Fully configurable UART
- UART Data rates up to 3Mbps
- Over air data rate of 721kbps to 2.0Mbps
- Low power sleep mode
- Compatible with all Bluetooth products that support SPP (almost all do)
- Includes support for BCSP, DUN, LAN, GAP SDP, RFCOMM, and L2CAP protocols
- 3.3V operation
- Status pin
- Bluetooth Technology v2.0 compatible
- Class 1 power output