JTAG USB OCD Tiny - Programmer/Debugger for ARM processors
Cost: $51.95 each
Description: This is a low cost USB-based JTAG programmer for ARM processors based on the OpenOCD platform.
- Debug all ARM microcontrollers supported by OpenOCD
- Fast speed USB 2.0 JTAG dongle interface. Can be used with all ARM devices for programming and debugging.
- Uses ARM's standard 2x10 pin JTAG connector
- Supports ARM targets voltage range 2.0 to 5.0 V DC
- Software supported by OpenOCD (open source) debugger
- Development packages: GCC C compiler, openOCD debugger and Eclipse IDE.
Dimensions: 50x40 mm (2x1.6") + 20 cm (8") JTAG cable
- ARM-USB-TINY flyer
- Using Open Source Tools for AT91SAM7 Cross Development - Revision B guide by Jim Lynch
- (the old) ARM Cross Development with Eclipse (10MB) REV-3 very detailed tutorial by Jim Lynch how to setup and works with the free GNUARM tools LPC2106 board. The sample codes for this tutorial is here.
- ARM Cross Development with Eclipse in Spanish language (3MB) REV-1 Paul Aguayo did a great job translating to Spanish language Jim Lynch's tutorial. He also shrink the size of the document without missing the quality of the pictures and tutorial text.
- GNU toolchain setup with openOCD by Michael Fischer
- ARM JTAG connector (top view)
- openOCD open source debugger from Dominic Rath for debugging with Insight/GDB.
- WinARM - easy to install open source GCC toolchain by Martin Thomas. We are working on CD install package for WinArm+OpenOCD+ARM-USB-OCD support
- For the moment the only supported package is GCC C compiler + openOCD debugger + Eclipse IDE. Olimex can provide the necessary information and cooperate with interested parties if they want to add low cost USB debugger support to their C compilers and IDEs.