Polymer Lithium Ion Battery - 110mAh
Cost: $6.95 each
Description: This is a very small, extremely light weight battery based on the new Polymer Lithium Ion chemistry. This is the highest energy density currently in production. Each cells outputs a nominal 3.7V at 110mAh! Comes terminated with a standard 2-pin JST-PH connector - 2mm spacing between pins. These batteries require special charging. Do not attempt to charge these with anything but a specialized Lithium Polymer charger.
Battery includes built-in protection against over voltage, over current, and minimum voltage.
Note: Be careful with the JST connectors. They can stick in pretty good and tugging on them can damage the connector. Check this tutorial for an easy way to remove them safely.
Note: The dimensions in the datasheet are incorrect.
- 2C continuous discharge - very high for low price
- Excellent long-term self-discharge rates (<8% per month)
- Robust power source under extreme conditions (-25 to 60C)
- JST connector
- Digikey 455-1734-1-ND (Top Entry)
- Digikey 455-1749-1-ND (Side Entry)