RedBoard - PTH Kit Retail
Cost: $30.95 each
Description: This is the same product as the RedBoard - PTH Kit. The difference is this version comes in fancy clamshell packaging meant for our distributors that need it. Regular customers are welcome to order, but we want to limit the amount of extra packaging finding its way into the trash heap.
This kit contains everything you need to build your very own Uno-compatible "RedBoard" development board! Simply follow the Assembly Guide and after some basic soldering, you'll have made a fully-functional Arduino-compatible development board (in fashionable SparkFun Red). The included ATmega328 comes pre-loaded with the "Optiboot" bootloader so you don't have to worry about loading the firmware, simply solder it together, connect an FTDI Basic and load your favorite sketch!
After the board is assembled, it can be powered by an FTDI connection or a regulated 6-15VDC power supply connected to either the DC Barrel jack or the new JST footprint.
Note: You will need either an FTDI Basic or FTDI cable to load code.
- 1 x Arduino-Compatible PTH Kit PCB
- 1 x ATMega328 with Optiboot bootloader
- 1 x MCP1700 3.3V Voltage Regulator
- 1 x 5mm Green LED
- 1 x 5mm Red LED
- 2 x 330Ohm Resistor
- 2 x 10kOhm Resistor
- 1 x 16MHz Crystal
- 2 x 22pF Ceramic Capacitors
- 5 x 0.1uF Ceramic Capacitors
- 2 x 10uF Electrolytic Capacitors
- 1 x LM7805 5V Regulator
- 1 x Diode 1N4001
- 1 x Resettable Fuse PTC
- 1 x 28-Pin DIP Socket (To seat your ATMega)
- 1 x Push Button Reset Switch
- 2 x 6-Pin Female Headers
- 2 x 8-Pin Female Headers
- 1 x 6-Pin Right Angle Header (To connect your FTDI Basic)
- 1 x 0.1uF Capacitor
- 1 x DC Barrel Jack