Logic16 - USB Logic Analyzer
Cost: $299.95 each
Description: Do you need big logic analysis in a small package? That's exactly what the Logic16 delivers. The Logic16 is a 16-channel USB logic analyzer with so much style it'll make your cell phone jealous. Simply connect it to your computer with the included USB cable, attach your test probes and install the Saleae Logic software and you'll be debugging in no time. Along with adding 8 more channels of signal capture, the Logic16 improves on its predecessor by expanding the hardware-side buffer for long captures at high speeds and adding support for 1.8V logic levels, as well as 2.0V, 2.5V, 3.3V and 5V (and the others in between).
Logic16’s inputs are protected against overvoltage conditions by a high DC impedance front end and ultra-low-capacitance diode clamps. A resettable fuse protects the USB ground return line to augment the USB host’s existing protection.
The Logic16 has a rugged, custom-machined aluminum enclosure and can be carried in the included zip-up carrying case (which is small enough to toss in your laptop bag). This is a great field diagnostic tool as well as a welcome addition to any workbench.
Dimensions: 3.12 x 3.12 x .39 inches
Weight: 2.6 oz
- Input voltage range: -0.9V to 6V
- Works with 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, and 5V systems
- Input Impedance: 180Kohm || 7pF (typical, approximate)
- Max Input Bandwidth: 25MHz square wave
- Tolerant of simultaneous switching on up to 8 channels at all voltages.
- Pulse-width measurement: +/- 10ns @ 100MHz, +/- 20ns @ 50MHz, +/- 40ns @ 25MHz, +/- 80ns @ 12.5MHz
- Up to 10B samples. Absolute maximum depends on data compressibility, available RAM and operating system. 10B samples assumes reasonably high compressibility.
- Available Sampling Rates: 100MHz, 80MHz, 50MHz, 40Mhz, 32MHz, 25MHz, 16MHz, 12.5MHz, 10MHz, 8MHz, 6MHz, 5MHz, 4MHz, 2MHz, 1MHz, 500KHz, 250KHz
- Maximum Sampling Rates: 100MHz @ 2 channels, 50MHz @ 4 channels, 25MHz @ 8 channels, and 12.5MHz @ 16 channels.
- Logic16 (fully tested)
- 2 x Ultra-Flexible Test Lead Set
- 18 x Micro Hook Clips
- USB A to mini-B Cable (2 Meter)
- Custom Carrying Case