14 Channel 20Hz GPS Receiver - Venus638FLPx-L
Cost: $39.95 each
Description: Venus638FLPx is a high performance, low cost, single chip GPS receiver targeting mobile consumer and cellular handset applications. It offers very low power consumption, high sensitivity, and best in class signal acquisition and time-to-first-fix performance.
Venus638FLPx contains all the necessary components of a complete GPS receiver, includes 1.2dB cascaded system NF RF front-end, GPS baseband signal processor, 0.5ppm TCXO, 32.768kHz RTC crystal, RTC LDO regulator, and passive components. It requires very low external component count and takes up only 100mm2 PCB footprint.
Note: According to the manufacturer's specifications, the IC requires a 24 hour pre-bake at 125C before SMD mounting in order to prevent issues with moisture .
- -148dBm cold start sensitivity
- -165dBm tracking sensitivity
- 29 second cold start TTFF
- 3.5 second TTFF with AGPS
- 1 second hot start
- 2.5m accuracy
- Multipath detection and suppression
- Jamming detection and mitigation
- SBAS (WAAS / EGNOS) support
- 67mW full power navigation
- Works directly with active or passive antenna
- Internal flash for optional 75K point data logging
- Supports external SPI flash memory data logging
- Complete receiver in 10mm x 10mm x 1.3mm size
- Contains LNA, SAW Filter, TCXO, RTC Xtal, LDO
Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 1.3mm, LGA69 package