Barometric Pressure Sensor - BMP085
Cost: $8.95 each
Description: The BMP085 is a high-precision, ultra-low power barometric pressure sensor. It offers a measuring range of 300 to 1100 hPa with an absolute accuracy of down to 0.03 hPa. The BMP085 is based on piezo-resistive technology for EMC robustness, high accuracy and linearity as well as long term stability.
This sensor supports a voltage supply between 1.8 and 3.6VDC. It is designed to be connected directly to a micro-controller via the I²C bus
The BMP085 comes in an ultra-thin, 8-pin ceramic lead-less chip carrier (LCC) package.
A breakout board is available here!
- Wide barometric pressure range
- Digital two wire (I2C) interface
- Flexible supply voltage range
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Low noise measurement
- Fully calibrated
- Temperature measurement included
- Ultra-flat, small footprint
- 5 x 5 mm (1.2 mm height)