Modem Long Range 433MHz: UM96 - Includes Antenna and Cable
Cost: $44.95 each
Description: 433MHz Long Range Radio from HAC. These small modems use a seamless serial interface - whatever enters the TX pin at 9600bps shows up on the other unit's RX pin. All buffering and error detection is handled internally. And the best part - with 10mW output, it reaches over 500m!
This unit can be attached to TTL level serial (for microcontrollers) or directly to RS232 for incredibly simple serial cable replacement!
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V-5.5V
- 9600bps over 500m
- Modulation type: GFSK
- 8 Channels jumper selectable
- Low power : 30mA RX, 40mA TX, 20uA Sleep
- Small footprint size: 26x47mm
- HAC-UM96 Datasheet (this is a difficult datasheet to read)
- Tutorial and Translated manual by Dimitri Karatsinides
Supported Antennae: Kit comes with 1/4 wave 50Ohm antenna and communications cable!
Sold in single units.