This is a tough case for your IOIO for Android board. We're still testing this case on our RepRap. Here are the features in this design:
- Made from 3D-printed durable plastic (or whatever you want).
- H/W/D = 65mm/32mm/12.5mm
- Wall thickness = 1.5mm
- One port for USB connection.
- T-Lid has two side ports for access to all pins and power.
- Case is secured with 4-40 bolts. The bolt holes are wide and will accomodate other sized bolts.
- Four (4) feet included in design. Recessed design accomodates 4-40 bolt head generously.
- Lid has pegs to hold the IOIO inside the enclosure. There's < 3mm play when everything is bolted down.
Note: Non-Prime cost to make this at Ponoko is about $16 using durable plastic. Printing this at home on a working RepRap or Mendel should be around $2.