Protect your Arduino Uno (R3) with this custom enclosure designed for 3D printing. Design is tested and proven, photos coming soon. Features include:
- H/W/D: 70.5mm/66.5mm/28mm
- Wall thickness: 2mm
- Snug fit for Arduino Uno.
- Ports for USB, DC power, and ICSP
- Lid has ports all I/O pins - wide enough to read labels
- Lid has one port for reset button
- 2 sets of (4x) feet (not all pictured). Feet have recessed heads for either hex nuts or boltheads. Use either set.
- Lid secured with (4x) 4-40 bolts.
- MacPronterface says: 147.65013 mm of filament used in this print