This is a tough case for your Arduino Pro Mini. Design is tested and proven. Features include:
- Made from 3D-printed durable plastic (or whatever you want).
- H/W/D = 55mm/44mm/20mm
- Wall thickness = 2mm; Lid thickness = 5mm
- Lid has one (1) port for an Arduino Pro Mini with all pins accessible including FTDI breakout.
- Lid has a 7mm port for wiring.
- Lid has two (2) 1mm ports to allow LEDs to show through case (not pictured).
- Base has two (2) ports for USB Micro or USB Mini.
- Enclosure can be mounted using holes on its lid.
- Designed for 4-40 bolts except where noted.
- Arduino Pro Mini is mounted to enclosure using the (plastic) L-Brackets provided in this design. No glue or double-sided tape required. L-Brackets attach to the case with 2-56 screws + bolts and hold the Mini in place. There's some play but it works well enough for jumpers to be removed and added from the Mini.
Note: Non-Prime cost to make this at Ponoko is about $60 using the cheapest plastic available. Printing this at home on a working RepRap or Mendel should be roughly $5.