This is a raw flatpack kit yielding 2 sturdy ponOcto stools.
What you get is the raw CNC cut. Which means that you will have to
- cut the pieces loose by cutting through the tabs
- sand off burr and edges (one pass with 100 grit, then finish with 200)
- choose the nicest side of the seat and put that face down on the floor
- insert 3 legs into the seat (3, NOT 4!)
- slot in the ring (again, notice the nicest face)
- insert last leg
- stand stool upright
- with a rubber mallet (or a hammer, but using a piece of wood as buffer), knock the ring in place by hitting close to the legs - work gradually and avoid hitting too hard (work on a hard surface, like a concrete floor)
- insert the 4 little keyhole pegs into the holes in the seat and knock them in place
Paint or seal the stool for longevity.
Material options and prices (All prices are in US$ and exclude shipping costs):This item is available in the following options:
Baltic Birch ply
Made from 18mm baltic birch plywood.
|$180.00||Buy this option|