This is your opportunity to pay just a fraction of what this badge is worth.
By downloading the product plan for free you will pay ZERO for the intellectual property and the many hours of prototyping that I put into this to get it just right for you.
This means you only pay for the materials and manufacturing time.
It's ready to go right now:
HOW TO MAKE THIS PRODUCT FOR YOURSELF
You can make this badge with just a few clicks:
1. Download this product plan to your computer – click the “Download” button below.
2. Upload this product plan to your My Ponoko account – click here: http://www.ponoko.com/design_documents/add
3. From within My Ponoko, add the material type, thickness and size of your choice (I have outlined these details for you, below).
4. Click ‘Make it’ to get an instant online price – then proceed to checkout.
HOW TO PERSONALIZE THIS PRODUCT FOR YOURSELF
You can also change the design for this product to suit youself. You can delete the flower engraving and replace with your own graphics. Here’s how:
1. Download this design file to your computer – click the “Download” button below.
2. Open this design file in your favourite design package.
3. Its all yours!
THIS DOWNLOAD MAKES 23 PRODUCTS
You get all of the laser cut parts you need for 23 badges.
REAL LIFE DIMENSIONS OF THIS PRODUCT WHEN ASSEMBLED
35mm x 35mm X 3mm.
THIS DOWNLOAD INCLUDES 1 DESIGN FILE
There is 1 design file included in this download that make up 23 badges.
MATERIALS YOU SELECT TO MAKE THIS PRODUCT
Black acrylic is used in this case. The design is flexible enough for you to use any other Ponoko material too.
MATERIAL THICKNESS YOU SELECT TO MAKE THIS PRODUCT
The thickness used in this case is 0.12 inch or 3mm. The design is flexible enough for you to use any other thickness too.
MATERIAL SIZE YOU SELECT TO MAKE THIS PRODUCT
The design makes full use of the P1 sheet (7.1in x 7.1in or 181mm x 181mm).
If you are a user of the FREE Inkscape design package, you can only use SVG design files. So please contact me by clicking the green ‘Contact designer’ button above and I will email you the SVG files instead of the EPS files in this download.
Here’s other FREE design files you can choose from – click here: http://www.ponoko.com/showroom/Ponoko/product-plans/free
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me :)